Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer 2014 - Day Ninetythree

"And we can have one hell of a night, through the day."


The good: 

  • Texted my old high school buddy today, so good to talk to him. 
  • Had a really good shoulder and arms workout today, also biked for my cardio. Working out makes me feel so unbelievably good, hopefully I can keep it up though the school year. 
  • Fixed some major bugs in my app that I was putting off because I thought they were harder to fix than they were. I can't wait to be done this guy, it'll be soon now. 
  • Today is Ajjoba's birthday and this morning when Ajjima wished him he replied "Oh, I forgot." So classic. Happy 80th Ajjoba. 
The bad: 
  • Today was the perfect day to wear my new leather shoes but simply because of some clouds in the morning I didn't. Better safe than sorry? No! I want to wear them!! Tomorrow it's going to happen. 
  • I forgot to take my headphones to the gym, it's unbelievable how slow time passes without it during my cardio. 
The exclusive
  • Studio Ghibli was in the news recently. If you don't know of them, they're a Japanese animation studio famous for their co-founder Hayao Miyazaki's works. 
  • I just watched half of his "Kiki's Delivery Service" and wow, it's awesome! Highly recommend checking out his work.
Innovating Life
~ASKalburgi