Sunday 4 January 2015

A new year, but just another story

Every year I do a nice long New Years post, but this year will be just a short one. 

This year's resolutions are simple, and as usual about growing. They are: 

  1. To learn well and to get scorching grades
  2. To expand my personal portfolio 
This semester I have pretty nice classes and schedule, so I want to really challenge myself to get really good grades. 

My personal portfolio is quite limited with only two things on there currently (my job from summer 2014 and my class project from last semester). I want to quadruple that by 2016 by..
  • having my own website
  • designing a few chrome apps
  • designing a data collection app
  • attempting a computer graphics project
That's it. Short and Sweet

Innovating Life
~ASKalburgi