Thursday 17 July 2014

Summer 2014 - Days Seventytwo and Seventythree

I didn't blog yesterday for lack of something to blog about. So today is a combo blog.

The good:

  • Between yesterday and today I was able to find and fix a lot of smaller bugs in the app. Still need to do two things that need to wait until we have the data structure (the structure of the data the app gets) down. Those two things are the sync mechanism, how the app syncs data after we release it and configuring date based events that use the data to change things in the app. 
  • I called Motorola this morning (the call picked up in 1 minute!) to cancel my order for my sisters new phone. I don't know when I'll get her one, if ever. 
  • I ran (at a pretty low pace) for 40+ minutes today! That became 5k (my most ever since I started running back in January). I went after work so I could have more time. There wasn't as many people as I expected at that time. There were a lot more than when I go at 2 though. 
  • I wore my new t-shirt today, it's bright red. So bright that it might be a little orange. I wore pink yesterday and one of my co-workers liked the brightness revolution ...
  • (Ajjima just freaked out! She pulled out the soft ear piece of an earphone from her ear. It was there since the afternoon. I laughed.)
  • revolution so much that she asked me to wear purple tomorrow. 
The bad: 
  • Friday is soon but not soon. 
The exclusive: 
  • It's bout to get real desi o'r here
  • #Summer2014
"facebook ka poke poke karakay" 

Innovating Life
~ASKalburgi