Tuesday 12 August 2014

Summer 2014 - Day Ninetyeight

Yesterday we went to one of Ajjoba and Ajjima's friend's place for dinner and by the time we got back there was no time for blogging.

The Good: 

  • Past two days I've participated in a fitness class at the gym and wow, my core hurts, my lower back hurts and my legs hurt. The class is only 30 minutes and still I'm dead by the end of it. It feels good. 
  • My app is due on Friday and it'll be finished by then too. It's so close I can feel it. 
  • Because we came home late last night there was no time to make lunch, so I picked up some sandwiches from super healthy restaurant Fresh. They only serve vegetarian and everything is so well balanced. 
The Bad: 
  • I spent the last half hour or so of work making tiny adjustments to a few lines of code to get the bug fix out. Eventually, I left work. I'll deal with it tomorrow. Worst part is that you think each adjustment will do the trick, but it never does. 
The Exclusive:
The Exclusive (II)
  • I watched a David Sterns Hall of Fame speech yesterday and this was mentioned. #classic
Innovating Life
~ASKalburgi