Wednesday 27 August 2014

Summer 2014 - Day OnehundredTwelve

"TAKE ME OUT TO THE BAAAAALLLL GAAAAAMMME"

Yesterday I went out with a few work colleges to the BlueJays v. RedSox game here at Rodgers Stadium and though I think baseball is extremely boring, I actually enjoyed myself.

It was really the fact that the Red Sox are from Boston, I was quietly cheering for them the whole way through midst the sea of blue. Emphasis on quietly because I feel like it wouldn't be different if I wasn't in Toronto. I fell like baseball isn't a game that I could get loud for, but maybe that's because I don't really get behind anything from baseball; my heart wasn't into it.

The stadium announcers didn't do much to sell me a good time either; they actually stunk! With one exception though, there's a Japanese player on the Jays names Kawasaki. Oh man, I was cheering for him at the same time I was cheering for the Sox. They really sold me on cheering for that guy, and the crowd loved him too. There were some guys behind me that started singing belting the twelve days of Kawasaki when he came up to bat, it was hilarious.

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
      12 Kawasakis
      11 Kawasakis
      10 Kawasakis .... "

And so on.

I really should have taken more pictures, there are exclusive photosphere's on Google+



Innovating Life
~ASKalburgi